CKH51 series double-screw lifting medium-speed heavy-duty CNC vertical lathe
1. The CKH51 series of double-screw lifting medium-speed heavy-duty CNC vertical lathe adopts double-screw lifting beam. The special design of the column, bed, beam, and base makes the machine tool with high rigidity, high stability, high precision and powerful cutting function. It is suitable for cutting tools such as cemented carbide and ceramics, for rough, semi-precision and finishing of the inner and outer cylindrical surfaces, conical surfaces, grooves, threads and rotary surfaces of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and some non-metal parts.
2. The column is a symmetrical structure, and the seat is calculated by a limited distance by a computer, and effective vibration isolation measures are taken to have high rigidity and high vibration resistance.
3. The worktable is of symmetrical structure, the main shaft is centered with high-precision double row short cylindrical roller bearings with adjustable radial clearance, and the axial direction uses high-precision large thrust ball bearings as rolling guides. Therefore, the worktable has the characteristics of high rotation accuracy, large load-bearing capacity, and small thermal deformation.
4. The guide rail surface adopts high frequency quenching, the hardness is HRC40-45 degrees.
1. The above data is the company's standard configuration data. 2. It can be changed according to user needs.
3. The company will not notify if there is any data change. 4. Orders are subject to technical agreement.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US