CKM51 series CNC vertical turning and grinding compound machine tool
1. The CKM51 series of CNC vertical turning-grinding compound machine tools is an integrated turning-grinding combined machine tool developed by our company with advanced levels at home and abroad. It is suitable for machinery manufacturing, valves, auto parts, abrasives manufacturing, aerospace, military products and other industries.
2. The cross beam is equipped with two CNC tool holders, the right tool holder is a turning tool holder, and the left tool holder is a grinding tool holder. The workpiece can be clamped once to realize the two processes of turning and grinding to improve work efficiency and reduce costs, improve processing accuracy, and reduce Labor intensity.
3. The grinding head adopts an electric spindle structure. The electric spindle is installed at the lower end of the ram, and the water cooling method is adopted to keep the electric spindle at a constant temperature for long-term operation. This ensures the high speed of the grinding head, low noise, large torque and good stability.
4. The worktable has a symmetrical structure. The main shaft adopts high-precision adjustable radial clearance double-row short cylindrical roller bearings for centering in the radial direction, and uses high-precision large thrust bearings as rolling guides in the axial direction. Cross roller bearings can also be used.
5. The rail surface width of the crossbeam is 650mm with hydraulic four-point locking. The top of the column is equipped with an AC motor to drive the reduction gearboxes at both ends. The crossbeam is lifted and lifted by the double screw, which improves the smoothness of the crossbeam and ensures the accuracy of the machine tool.
6. The rail surface of the column and beam adopts high-frequency quenching, and the hardness is HRC48-55 degrees.
1. The above data is the company's standard configuration data. 2. It can be changed according to user needs.
3. The company will not notify if there is any data change. 4. Orders are subject to technical agreement.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US